Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hands & Feet

Having a week long holiday from JB, I had no more excuses to not get my jogging shoes. My dad introduced me to this particular shop, he even told a particular salesperson that his son will visit the shop soon!! Haha, such confidence he has that I would take his recommendation!! Anyway, I've been wanting a jogging shoe for a very long time now, but I couldn't never find the pair I liked, until now. These bad boys will accompany on my journey of losing weight...


Another thing I bought this week is this wrist brace. My wrist has been hurting for the past 2 weeks, due to the strain of constantly using the video camera & the mouse (added by the fact that the table we have is lousy). Didn't know full time videography can be hazardous. Haha.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: