Friday, December 28, 2007

Mikayla Yee

I have plenty to write on HUGE 2007. my videography assignment in JB, & our TOUCH Christmas production... But none of that can beat this latest craze...



Mikayla Yee was born to Lemuel & Melanie Yee on December 21st, 2007. May and I were there an hour after her birth, and I must say that it's a privilege to know someone ever since their first day on Planet Earth. It's REALLY REALLY COOL.

Don't know the hospital don't allow videography, but we managed to capture a few precious moments on my video camera (I asked Lemuel if he wants to do a reality show on Mikayla, but there's no answer yet). I would have edited and uploaded the video if I weren't so busy (practicing DOTA). But you can view some videos at the grandpa's website - http://www.thamwan.org/.