Friday, December 14, 2007

Back & Gone Again




I've just came back from Taiping about 5 hours ago. HUGE camp 2007 was wonderful. There were some things that I wished would have been different, but I'm glad to say that I was blessed indeed. I'm very excited about writing on my experiences in HUGE here, but time doesn't permit. I will be on another bus in about 9 hours' time, this time the destination is Johor Bahru. Hopefully I'll have some time alone to pen (type) my thoughts down during my 4 days' stay down south. In the meantime, you can check out the videos below.

Gosh I'm missing TOUCH already...


HUGE pictures

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyy hahaha you're the guy with the lolipop right!!!!

look who's the blogger.. lol. :p

im the one who took the picture with tee juan's camera wei. :D

Anonymous said...

nolah, my name's sydney but sydney already used up ma, so use sydehney la. lol

oh your picture is still in teejuan's camera. he hasn't sent it to me yet.. you can get it from him la. :D