Monday, October 30, 2006

Who's Your Daddy?

I love how Pastor Alpha wrote the following post....
 

a few months ago, a thought entered my mind:

  • did God make Adam so that God could have Adam to love him?
  • or did God make Adam so that God could have Adam to love?

it's one of those "small difference" questions that can alter the entire course of one's life. it's like the proverbial ship that sets off on a long voyage just a few degrees off course and ends up at a different country altogether.

did God make Adam so Adam could love God? or did God make Adam so God could love Adam?

all the difference in the world.

what is this difference?

  • is the good I seek to do in this life my response to the fact that I am loved, or
  • is the good that I seek to do, my attempt to buy love?

Read here for the full post.

No comments: