Monday, June 05, 2006

Experimental Grounds 2nd wave


We had our ExG 2 last Friday night. It's really nice to see young people expressing themselves in worship unto God. Some of them were absolutely inspiring. I'll be writing about it later. I'll be making the video on the event and post it on the internet. You'll be able to find it at the sidebar link "My Videos". For now, i'll just show you my piece.

This is only the first version. I had to rush through the ending, as it was really late already and I know it was going to be a long day ahead. As I was lying on my bed I actually had to force myself to stop thinking about ways to improve the video. I've decided to get back to this project after I have completed the church videos. I think there's 5 videos that need to be done. So that will take 2 weeks.

Feel free to give comments. And if you're rich, you may want to consider being my producer for my movie. Haha. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah lau.. so many questions to be answered

Anonymous said...

Yo - its very intense, like a storm hitting the city. Lots of work and questions needing answers...all found in the Bible somehow, somewhere...read Isaiah 100 times and that will help! Alots. Fur sure. Thanx Joash