Monday, March 27, 2006

VC06_Teaser 1 - Shoot for the Sky

When I first came up with the storyline, I never thought the video would be more than 2 minutes. Nonetheless, i think it's pretty full. And if you ever notice and glitches in this video, please be assured that those are intentionally placed there. You can make it a game - find the glitches. Discuss with your colleagues and friends, use it to spend quality time with your family. It'll be fun. No prize though. Probably when we get famous.

After talking to several REAL people who actually read my blog, I still find some people having trouble watching the video. I don't know about you, but I follow the steps below and the video plays smoothly.

1. Click on the "play" icon.
2. Click on the "pause" icon.
3. Wait till the the grey line is full, indicating that the loading process is complete. In the mean time, go and read an email or something.
4. Click on the "play" icon again and enjoy.

We played this video in our church on Sunday, and 80% didn't understand the teaser at all. Well, most teasers are meant to be like that. They are meant for teasing. Maybe it's a bit difficult to catch the message at first, but I'm sure you'll get it over time. Discuss with your colleagues and friends, use it to spend quality time with your family. It'll be fun. I hope you get the message, I really do.

Recording this video was fun. Having Jason, Joseph, and Brian to contribute and build upon the original idea gives me such great satisfaction. It's good to know that I can't do it alone, and it's so much better doing it together with others. And I thank God, for this wonderful family.




Cast: Jason Kang, as Pablo, and Brian Ong, as concerned housemate.

Cameraman: Joseph Teng

Director and Editor: Joash Chan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i got no problem viewing those video clips...all are smooth and clear..

-numezs-