Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Small update


After being jobless for 3 months, there was a sudden influx of paying jobs for me - 1 corporate video & 2 wedding videos. The photo above is of Boon Yong & Poo Chan, whose wedding video I've finally handed to them last night. It was a real pleasure making videos for all my clients. I'm satisfied with my work & I hope they will be pleased as well. Though it was a long 2-month period, in which there was a point in time where I wanted to quit editing videos, I'm glad I've pulled through with better skills & wider knowledge. The money I've received couldn't match the effort & time I've invested into these videos, but these experiences have given me confidence much more valuable than money - I know I can do it, I know how I can be better & I'm sure I can make my customers happy.

There is another video editing work that I must complete (GetLife:TOUCH Camp 09), but right now I'm looking forward towards using my other talents. For Christmas, I'm working together with Benjamin Soo on musical performances for TOUCH Christmas on December 26. I love performing songs & I'm excited to do Christmas songs' covers with the youths. There's also something on the cards for Easter - I won't say too much about now as not everything is finalized. But it's an opportunity to get back to drama / skit once again. I'll reuse the RE:TUNE (remember?) storyline - only this time it'll be bigger, grander. If that goes really well, I'll definitely make it into a movie =)

That's all I have right now. Will write more soon.

No comments: