Saturday, April 04, 2009

20 questions

1. What your ambition?
To be a filmmaker that impacts the community around me positively.

2. Who is more important to you? friends/boys/girlfriends
Friends. I don't care for boys, & I already have a wife.

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
Once a year I think. But God has His perfect timing...

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
No. I don't say what I need to say half of the time.

5. How many babies do you want?
2 sets of twins. 

6. What is your goal for this year?
Make my freelance job a sustainable one.

7. Do you believe in eternal love?
Yes. No other reason to live without it.

8. Do you want to change your real name?
Only when people continuously mispronounce it.

9. What feeling do you love the most?
When people show concern for my feelings.

10. What are your bad habits?
Procrastinating, speak too slowly, cause misunderstanding.

11. Is there anything you want to tell to people who hate you?
Thank you I appreciate you. Seriously.

12. Do you cherish every friendship you have?
Certainly.

13. What does flying means to you?
Floating in mid air / admiring the view from way up.

14. Who do you love?
What do you need? You're messing up my mind, wasting all my time...


15. Who do you hate?
Hmm... good question. I shall make a list.

16. Describe the person who tagged you in 9 words - Christina.
Beautiful, outgoing, random, adorable, loud, crazy, fun, cheeky, adventurous.

17. What would you really like to do now?
Play football!! I miss playing football!

18. What will you become in the next 10 years?
A father, film maker...

19. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee. IKEA!!

20. What are you wishing for right now?
That I could turn back time.

No comments: