Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The feeling has officially sunk in

I've been finding it hard to sleep lately, but tonight's reason for sleeplessness is obvious - I'M NERVOUS!! In less than 48 hours, I'll be married to my best friend & it's mind blowing!! I'm trying to doze off but my adrenaline is pumping like mad. I can't recall the last time I've felt this way. There's just so many things running through my head right now, and here's a peek for you:


1. What's the most suitable song to sing as the gang enters into May's house?
2. Will my pants break if I get on my knees too quickly?
3. Should I crack a joke in my speech, or just be very formal?
4. Gosh it's my first time getting married!! I've never done this before!!
5. What type of condoms should I get? & from where?
6. Perhaps I shouldn't sing that Lee Hom song.
7. I hope this pimple will subside.
8. How can you mend a broken heart? How can you stop the rain from falling? How can you stop...
9. I hope the monsoon will stop when we get to Kuantan for our honeymoon.

Can't wait to start a new life with my love...


1 comment:

Lemuel Yee Ngan Foong said...

It's all over now and you're still alive (and no longer a virgin I believe...). I saw that glow from your face as all that pent up energy is finally released.

Congratulations, welcome to the "club" ^.^