Friday, February 09, 2007

Day 6 Part 2

The timing was almost perfect. We just finished our breakfast after shooting part 1 of the day when Josephine called, announcing the arrival of the people from Subang & all over... We gathered at Brian's place again & got everyone to change to their school uniform. We also gave everyone their school badges & name tags... haha. Will talk about that some other time =)

One of the reasons recording is easier than live acting is that the actors only has to do good once. Practices are minimal & instructions won't have to be given over & over again...
I honestly didn't know what to expect when it came to dealing with a big group of actors. I was really hoping that their experience in live performances would come good this time. And true enough, they didn't disappoint. They acted professionally & the whole thing was really good. Of course, there were some pleasant distractions along the way. But it was fun...


Caleb was on acting duties for this, so Joseph took over his camera responsibilities. It was awesome to see the joy in everyone's face throughout the entire process. I would like to think that I contributed to that. Of course, they are a joy as well. It was really fun working with them. I'm glad to have a bunch of friends I can count on.


Due to the odd schedule, Josephine wasn't able to participate in several of our shootings. When I have the time, I'll take shots from the video I have and blog about the other parts of our movie making process.

1 comment:

Curious Servant said...

Sounds great!

Sorry it was so much work for you.

Merry Christmas to you and all your friends and famiy!