Thursday, September 14, 2006

A Shaking

These are exciting times. Time to reach out in love, time for discipleship, time for harvest, time for revival. A shaking is going on - nations, families, churches, & individuals are feeling it - just like God said it would a few months back. I sense this shaking tells of the breaking of the earth, where springs of water would burst forth just like in Noah's time, and the glory of God would cover the earth, as the water covers the sea. Ask God to open your eyes. The harvest is indeed ready, people everywhere are hungry. They need someone to show the light, they need someone to guide them. I hope that through my actions & in my writing I can cast that vision & inspire people to make a move.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can only agree. I feel it too. ( =